I own a 3 year old honda (less than 25,000 miles), had someone else take it to be serviced at RON TONKIN HONDA and was scammed, BY RON TONKIN HONDA, for changing the brake fluid, complained and told to take it somewhere else !

never again.

Had an Experience with Ron Tonkin Auto Acceptance?

Comments

This is not a scam, brake fluid should be replaced whenever it is not clear colored (that means it is contaminated), usually every 2 to 4 years. Failure to change this like a oil change will result in damage to your braking system.

General Motors - Cadillac CTS is a health hazard!!! General Motors "...I noticed the inside of my Cadillac having mildew and mold. So I looked to the sunroof and couldn't understand why..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Thor motor coach Thor Motor Coach "We purchased a thor ace 2017 back on 9-17-2016. A piece of trash so far from camping world CHICHESTER, N.H ( who is just as bad about quality service )...." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more